Friday 27 May 2016

Hello everyone,

Things have been really busy in Room 2 over the past wee while with lots of wonderful learning going on!

As part of our school-wide "Making Music" unit, we have been learning about and using different musical instruments.  The children have had 2 lessons learning how to play 'Mary had a little lamb' on the glockenspiels and I just HAD to take a clip of it to share with you as they are picking it up so quickly!  Mrs Campbell, Mr Hopkins and Mrs Cummings happened to pop in one afternoon and saw them playing and were amazed!  Here they are .................





I hope you are all very impressed as I certainly am!  I can't believe how quickly they have picked it up after only 2 lessons!!!

Yesterday during reading time, one of our reading groups read a story called "Hedgehog Fun".  Mrs Hine happened to be our parent help so she helped them make some 'hedgehogs' to share with everyone.  They looked delicious!








I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you on Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment