Wednesday 17 February 2016

Good afternoon everyone,

I will be talking tomorrow at the Meet the Teacher sessions about a new resource that we are using in the Rutherford Team called "Numicon".  It is proving to be very popular with the children so I thought I would share with you all some photos from this week of what they have been doing with this resource.




The children are still involved in a variety of other maths activities during our session ....



Today in Religious Education, we started look at what Jesus wore when he was living in Palestine (Israel).  We learnt that he wore a tunic, mantle, girdle and sandals.  We had a bit of a dress-up session while we learnt :)






And finally, here is the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reading their book from today.  I am super proud of them - I know you all will be too .....

I hope to see you all tomorrow at the Meet the Teacher sessions which are at 3.15 and 6.00.  Make sure you check your emails as an email has just been sent to you with all the details of the PTA Family fun night as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment